Join Our Team as a Concrete Technician!
Are you an experienced Concrete Technician looking for a new opportunity? Look no further! As our construction activities in Rødby continue to expand, we are seeking skilled Concrete Technicians to join our team. You will play a crucial role in carrying out all required concrete testing under the supervision of DTI.
- Perform concrete testing on the construction site in accordance with standards and inspection plans.
- Complete testing output forms for both fresh and hardened concrete.
- Maintain and handle calibrated equipment used during testing.
- Follow safety guidelines established by the HS&WE Manager and Environmental Manager.
- Adhere strictly to instructions provided by DTI's Laboratory Manager and/or Laboratory Supervisor.
- Report any deviations to DTI's Laboratory Manager.
- Prior experience in concrete testing.
- Proficiency in the use of calibrated equipment.
- Strong Excel and laboratory software skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Euro Norms and Standards related to concrete testing (an advantage).
- Danish language proficiency (an advantage).
At our company, we value transparent management structures, short decision-making channels, and a team-oriented environment. We encourage our staff to set targets, achieve them independently, and take responsibility for their actions, regardless of their position in the company.
Conditions of Employment:
As a Concrete Technician, you will be covered by the collective bargaining agreement between the Dansk Construction Association and HK. We offer an attractive pension scheme, optional health insurance, and a lunch agreement.
Starting date: As soon as possible. Please note that the project will operate on a 24/7 schedule, so shift work is required.
Place of work: Rødbyhavn
Application and contact:
Interested applicants are required to submit their applications in English via the online system. We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis. For HR-related inquiries, please contact HR Business Partner Jannie Bojesen at +45 2053 2071.
Join our team as a Concrete Technician and be a part of our growing construction activities!
Retur til søgning